Highly Effective Odor Reducing Stoma Ostomy Pouch and Bag Covers
- Ostomy bag pouch cover made of proprietary polyester material with impregnated activated carbon, and zeolite to significantly reduce ostomy odors. Antimicrobials to wick away moisture and inhibit bacterial growth.
- Fits over Hollister, ConvaTec, Coloplast, Nu-Hope and other ostomy collection bags.
- Latex free custom sized ring for a secure fit around one and two piece ostomy bags
- Inhibits bacterial growth and wicks away moisture
- Comfortable, soft fabric to protect skin.
- Manufactured in the USA.
- Designed by physician ostomate and CWOCN nurse recommended for ostomy patients
- Machine wash and dry tested for over 30 cycles.
How StomaCloak can help provide comfort and confidence when you have a stoma appliance.
If you have worn a stoma or ostomy appliance, you know the cold moist feeling of the plastic after perspiration or after showering. You have heard the scrunchy sound of the plastic against plastic that it makes with movement; adding to your insecurity. You have felt the cold moisture against your abdomen, leg, and groin particularly in cold weather, even if it is not wet. The cold plastic even wakes you up at night as it brushes against your lower abdomen. You may be self conscious in public, prompting you to keep checking the area with your hand, wondering if the wetness you feel is due to a leak and wonder if it is getting wetter, or if you just maybe didn’t dry the bag well enough after your shower. You wonder if those around you are aware of the odors. You wonder uncomfortably.
It is because of you that we have produced the Stoma Cloak.
StomaCloak was designed with the active person in mind. Ostomates trying to have a normal life love the soft texture of the material as opposed to the sweaty cold plastic texture of their appliance bag. The wicking properties of the StomaCloak keep the skin dry under the ostomy appliance, even when perspiring. After showering, instead of the moist feeling of the wet appliance against the abdomen that generates a fear of leakage, the StomaCloak feels warm, dry and comfortable. As the name “Cloak” implies, it conceals the stoma appliance. The activated carbon adsorbs odors; the undergarment-type material muffles the plastic scrunchy sounds; and the opaque material hides the device from view.
StomaCloak is made of a durable yet soft material. After use for 3-4 days, simply wash it in a standard washer with your underwear. It is supercharged with carbon that is reactivated and ready to adsorb odor molecules after drying at the heat setting. Tuck it into your underwear drawer and it will remain ready to do it’s deodorizing magic for two weeks. We recommend having three StomaCloaks on hand so that one is in place on your ostomy appliance, one is in the laundry, and one is in your drawer ready to go!